Today's Most Watched Stories
- Who should take the fall after a corporate hack? It may soon be the CEO
- US economy contracts as strong dollar hits profits – live updates
- Crooked Chicago cops put antlers on black man’s head in ‘trophy’ photo revealed by court
- Adani overestimated Carmichael coalmine benefits, Indigenous group says
- Amir Khan beats Chris Algieri – as it happened
- Subscribe to Site-wide RSS Feed
- Subscribe to TOP NEWS feed rss
Category Archives: Society
Businessman Jeffrey Spector, who was diagnosed with inoperable tumour on his spine that would have led to paralysis, used film to discuss assisted dying
A businessman with an inoperable tumour has killed himself at an assisted dying clinic in Switzerland – after spending his last seven days making a film for his widow and three children.
Jeffrey Spector died on Monday, six years after he was diagnosed with an inoperable tumour that was growing near his spinal column.
No related posts.