Today's Most Watched Stories
- Can you solve it? Professor Povey’s perplexing problem
- China Sentences 45 in Restive Region of Xinjiang
- Burnham tells Corbyn Labour won’t let him change Nato policy easily if he wins – Politics live
- Texas ‘cold-blooded assassination’: Black Lives Matter rhetoric to blame?
- Grisly Discovery in Migrant Crisis Shocks Europe
- Subscribe to Site-wide RSS Feed
- Subscribe to TOP NEWS feed rss
Category Archives: Society
Swedish woman who lost her uterus to cancer received her mother’s womb in pioneering transplant and got pregnant by IVF
A pioneering procedure has led to a baby being born from the same womb that nurtured his mother.
The Swedish mother, who lost her uterus to cancer in her 20s, said it was “unimaginable” that she now had her own child thanks to her mother’s donated womb.
No related posts.