Today's Most Watched Stories
- Greece debt crisis: ECB tightens screw on Greek banks – live updates
- Isis video shows killing of Syrian troops at Palmyra amphitheatre
- Muslim graves in Nottingham cemetery damaged after Tunisia attack
- US to pay salary for Saakashvili team in Odessa
- In Greek Referendum Campaign, a Barrage of Doomsday Ads
- Subscribe to Site-wide RSS Feed
- Subscribe to TOP NEWS feed rss
Category Archives: Kenya
In 2013 90% of Kenyans were found to be against homosexuality. But a recent ruling by the country’s high court means that change may finally be on the way
Patrick Murage’s relatives have started to look at him oddly. He is 36, unmarried and no one can remember the last time he brought a girlfriend home.
“I am at the age where I am supposed to have a job, a family of my own, a wife, and children too,” he says. He does have a family though. A secret one. “I have been seeing someone for the past four years and we are thinking about moving in together.” Patrick thinks this someone might be the one, but sadly only close friends are able to celebrate this news with him.
No related posts.