Today's Most Watched Stories
- Click go the shears on overgrown sheep as top shearer Ian Elkins gets to work
- Badger cull is flawed and must now stop | Letter from Ranald Munro, John Bourne and others
- Virginia shooting: WDBJ7 journalists memorialized by community on “unimaginable day” – live
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Will Germany Succumb to Hate?
- Texas ‘cold-blooded assassination’: Black Lives Matter rhetoric to blame?
- Subscribe to Site-wide RSS Feed
- Subscribe to TOP NEWS feed rss
Category Archives: Heritage
From Bucharest to Birmingham, you shared your pictures and stories of overlooked, abandoned or unloved buildings in cities
Some of our built heritage in cities becomes iconic, while other examples can be under-appreciated or fall into disrepair. We asked you to share the alternative architectural gems of your city, and saw photographs and stories of overlooked historic buildings from Portugal and India to Russia and the UK. Here’s a selection of our favourites.