Today's Most Watched Stories
- Iran bombards ‘mock’ US aircraft carrier in naval drills
- Lured by Isis: how the young girls who revel in brutality are offered cause
- Africa: Agribusiness Companies Destroying Vital Rainforest Habitat of Chimpanzees and Other Great Apes
- Ahalil: Music of the Red Oasis
- China grapples with refugee influx from Myanmar
- Subscribe to Site-wide RSS Feed
- Subscribe to TOP NEWS feed rss
Category Archives: Crime
Three weeks into the inquiry to investigate the roles of Andrei Lugovoi and Dmitry Kovtun in the death of the Russian spy, and the plot keeps thickening Continue reading…
Report to reveal the extent of the entertainer’s abuse of patients at the Buckinghamshire hospital over four decades
A key report into the sexual abuse by Jimmy Savile of patients at Stoke Mandeville hospital is to be published on Thursday.
The investigation into the scale and details of the sexual assaults on patients at the Buckinghamshire hospital was delayed after new information came to light. The report, overseen by former barrister Kate Lampard, is likely to highlight how Savile, who died in October 2011, abused his position within the hospital and in his role as a charity fundraiser to abuse and attack vulnerable patients. Savile, a volunteer porter at the hospital, was said to have committed 22 offences.