Today's Most Watched Stories
- Migrant Chaos Mounts While Divided Europe Stumbles for Response
- Drowned refugee boys buried in Syria; crackdown crumbles in Hungary
- UK holidaymakers in Majorca spared jail for abandoning son
- Germany prepares for up to 10,000 refugee arrivals – live updates
- Click go the shears on overgrown sheep as top shearer Ian Elkins gets to work
- Subscribe to Site-wide RSS Feed
- Subscribe to TOP NEWS feed rss
Category Archives: Banking
Labor senator says committee investigating credit card fees has been shown evidence banks are sending credit card offers to people as soon as they turn 18
The head of a parliamentary committee investigating credit card fees fears Australian children are being groomed by banks hoping to cash in on their spending later in life.
Labor’s Sam Dastyari said while children should have bank accounts, they should not be taught about finances by banking institutions.