Today's Most Watched Stories
- Letter From India: When Killers Talk, Few in India Seem to Care
- Medals for US troops who foiled France train attack
- Op-Ed Contributor: America’s Dangerous Bargain With Turkey
- All in a day’s work: Ted Cruz debates Ellen Page, blasts Jimmy Carter
- Trading Barbs, India and Pakistan Seem on Verge of Canceling Talks
- Subscribe to Site-wide RSS Feed
- Subscribe to TOP NEWS feed rss
Category Archives: Astronomy
High-energy cosmic rays from across the galaxy will be detected on the International Space Station, thanks to a new observatory delivered on Monday.
The CALorimetric Electron Telescope (Calet) was delivered by the fifth flight of the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency’s HTV, or Kounotori (“white stork”) spacecraft, and will now be attached to an external platform on Kibo, the Japanese experiment module, using a robot arm.