Today's Most Watched Stories
- Greece debt crisis: Thousands of no supporters protest, as EC urges yes vote – live
- Greek crisis: Parliament approves referendum, after bailout extension rejected – as it happened
- Muslim graves in Nottingham cemetery damaged after Tunisia attack
- Grisly ISIS Video Seems Aimed at Quashing Resistance
- The American civil war then and now – interactive
- Subscribe to Site-wide RSS Feed
- Subscribe to TOP NEWS feed rss
Category Archives: Aids and HIV
Analysis by UNAids and Lancet Commission highlights ‘fragile window of opportunity’ to maintain progress on curbing deaths and infections
The world could see the HIV epidemic rebound dramatically if countries fail to increase funding and expand access to drugs in the next five years, according to a major report.
The analysis, by the UNAids and Lancet Commission, highlights a “fragile window of opportunity” for maintaining progress on curbing deaths and infections and suggests that progress made during the past decade could easily be reversed.